Tovatec Fusion 1050 Underwater Light
The Fusion 1050 Underwater Light produces a maximum of 1050 lumens, with a maximum runtime of 2 hours on the included rechargeable 18650 battery or 2.5 hours on three user-supplied AAA alkaline cells.
The Fusion 1050 Underwater Light produces a maximum of 1050 lumens, with a maximum runtime of 2 hours on the included rechargeable 18650 battery or 2.5 hours on three user-supplied AAA alkaline cells. The side-mounted switch features an LED battery status indicator and lets you select a power settings of 30%, 50%, 100%, or an emergency strobe mode. The Fusion 1050 Light is 6.8″ long, 1.7″ in diameter, and weighs 9.2 ounces. It has an aluminum housing with a rubberized grip for comfortable handling. Slide the head forward or back to adjust the beam angle from a tight 12° for technical diving to a wide 100° for photography or video. The light head can be removed to expand the beam width to 140° for use as an emergency candle strobe or deck light. The light remains waterproof with the head off. With the separately sold Fusion 530/1050 Light Adapter, the Fusion 1050 can be mounted on a tray arm. A pressure safety valve located at the base of the light protects the housing and the operator in case of a battery malfunction.
- Cycle through high, medium, low, strobe Emergency strobe
- Adjustable beam width from 12° to 100°
- Maximum runtimes are 2 hours with included rechargeable Li-ion or 2.5 hours with 3 user-supplied AAA alkalines
- Cycle through high, medium, low, strobe
- LED battery status indicator
- Aluminum housing
- Rubberized grip
- Removing light head expands beam to 140°, light remains watertight
- Pressure safety valve
- Lanyard hole